- The two-wheeler needs to be returned at the specified Date and Time as mentioned on the website/invoice copy. A delay of more than 15 minutes without intimating the customer care or Field executive will attract a penalty of Rs 100/hr as well as the standard hourly charges.
- A Trip extension request is to be made at least 1 hour before the drop-off time. Such requests are to be made to the Customer care or Field executive over the phone. The request will be confirmed or denied as per the availability of bikes. In case the customer doesn’t drop the bike in spite of a denied extension request, penalty charges of Rs.150/hr and the standard hourly rent of the bike will be applicable.
- The customer is not authorized to lend the two-wheeler to any person without first informing Wheelstreet. In such cases we will need to verify the documents of the additional rider before starting the trip. Failure to do so would attract a penalty of Rs. 1000.
- In case of minor damages to the helmet, the customer is liable to pay Rs.300/helmet and in case of major damage or loss of the helmet, the customer is liable to pay a fine of Rs. 1000.
- For every Over-speeding beyond 80 km/hr for < 190 CC bikes there will be a fine of Rs 100. For over-speeding beyond 100 km/hr for > 190 CC bikes there will be a fine of Rs 100. The vehicle speeds are tracked and monitored remotely through GPS devices to ensure safety of all WheelStreet Riders.
- Over-speeding limit of all the royal enfield bikes have been revised to 90 KMPH for HSR layout pickup location. Crossing the specified limit would attract the fine of Rs.300 per alert towards the penalty charges.
- Servicing the vehicle is mandatory after every 1500 Kms covered on it. The invoices are to be shared to verify proper service of the bike. In case of failure to do so, the customer is liable to pay a fine calculated by the vendor.
- In case of damage to the two-wheeler on rent due to accident/mishandling/carelessness, appropriate charges will be calculated by the vendor and the customer is liable to pay the same to the vendor along with the daily tariff until the bike is ready for renting again.
- In case of theft, the customer is liable to pay, in full, the market rate of the two-wheeler.
- In case of engine fault or failure, the customer needs to contact the vendor or Field Executive before getting any repairs done. The original printed invoice is mandatory to claim reimbursement for the same
- For any cancellation or refund, it takes 7-10 business days for the refunded amount to reflect in your bank account.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The rider needs to be 20 years of age or older to rent a bike. In the case of renting a superbike (more than 500 cc), the minimum age required is 24. If the rider is under the stipulated age, his or her order will be cancelled without any refund.
- The documents mentioned below need to be verified, in original, for each rider. Document 2 will be deposited by the customer at the time of pickup and it will be returned during drop off. Failure to furnish the documents will lead to the order being cancelled. No rent refund would be issued in such cases.
- Document 1 – Driving License
- Document 2 – Passport, Election Card, Aadhaar Card. (Any one of the above).
- Our operational timings are from 9 am to 9 pm. All bookings fall within this time period and no pick-ups or drop-offs can be scheduled before 9 am or after 9 pm.
- Two-wheeler bookings are subject to availability. Wheelstreet reserves the right to cancel any booking if deemed necessary.
- We provide two helmets per two-wheeler on rent as complimentary and they have to be returned without any damages during the drop.
- A luggage carrier for Bajaj Avenger and Royal Enfield bikes can be provided on request for Delhi customers who are going on a long trip. No other accessories are provided with the motorcycles. This is not applicable in other cities.
- Rider should respect and follow Traffic rules and regulations. All Challans issued due to rider negligence need to be paid in full to the penalizing authority.
- Driving under the influence of Alcohol/Drugs is strictly prohibited. Wheelstreet will not be responsible to compensate for any mishaps and their consequences in such cases. The customer will be liable to pay for all damages to the vendor for the same.
- Customer has to drop the bike at the same location from where it was picked up. No requests will be accommodated for a change in the drop location.
- In case a customer feels that they will be late for the drop, they should call the field executive or customer care and ask for a trip extension. Extensions are subject to availability.
- The Pick-up date, time and location cannot be changed once a booking is confirmed.
- If a rider violates any traffic rules and regulations, for example over-speeding or driving drunk, they will alone be responsible for all damages, liabilities and fines.
- Trip extension requests are to be made at least 2 hours before the drop off time. Such requests are to be made to customer care/ Field executive over the phone. As per the booking schedule, they may confirm or deny the request depending on the bike availability.
- Charges for Trip extension: The standard rates will be applicable for extensions.
- Cancellation Charges are applicable as mentioned below:
- 0-24 Hours before start of the trip – The entire amount paid by the customer will be charged as cancellation fee. There will be NO REFUND made for such cancellations.
- More than 24 hours before start of the trip – 20% of the amount paid by the customer will be reduced as cancellation fee and the remaining 80% of the amount will be refunded. The refunded amount will reflect in the customer’s bank account within 7-10 business days.
- If any booking is cancelled by Wheelstreet for any reason, a full refund will be initiated. The refunded amount will reflect in the customer’s bank account within 7-10 business days.